The WooCommerce subscriptions plugin doesn’t provide a cancel reason when the user is trying to cancel a subscription on the “my account” page:
A cancel reason it’s a useful way to gather information, which can be achieved with Elementor forms and a popup.
How to create a cancel reason popup from Elementor for WooCommerce Subscriptions
These are the steps below:
- Create an Elementor Popup for the “my account” page, which will be activated with the class
- Create a form inside the popup, with your desired fields.
- Create and add a JS file
The JS file
Our JS file will do the following:
- Prevent the click action on the cancel link
- Open the Elementor popup
- Get the cancel reason link
- Redirect to the cancel reason link after the form has been submitted
I’ll add the JS file to this post later.
I’m also planning to create a plugin for this issue.